Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sephora: Moonshadow Baked Palette Swatches

I just grabbed this new palette from Sephora. It's a Moonshadow baked palette called In The Nude. The minute I saw this palette I knew I had to have it. The colors are absolutely amazing. I'm a huge fan of neutral colors, especially browns, golds, and beige. The shadows are full of glitter and shine, just one of the reasons my eye was drawn to this palette. This palette would be great for a natural, sultry, smokey eye. The colors can be used dry (shown in the pictures) or wet for a more intense look. This palette is also a wonderful match for those with brown eyes like myself, because of the golds and plum shadow. 
Let me know what you think of this beautiful palette. I bought this palette for only $28 at my local Sephora store. You can also buy one online here. Have a sparkled filled day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment