Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Mani

Happy Valentine's Day! Thought I'd do one last Valentine's Day mani before the day is done. I decided to do outlined pink and red hearts. Let me know what you think.

I used China Glaze -White On White, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - All Fired Up & Essie - Mod Square.

Anyone get anything exciting from that special someone? Do a shout out, let me know about your partner. How did you meet, what is the most romantic thing they have every done for you, etc. 

Happy Valentine's Day!! 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is a super cute mani!! I love hearts! My V-day was good. I didn't do anything, but that was fine with me ;0). Hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's amazing!! I would do this anytime of year, super cute x

    ReplyDelete