Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Glitter Tips for an All Black Mani

Hello! Happy Wednesday!! I'm a little bit sad that I haven't participated in Pink Wednesday in a long time. Usually, school has kept me too busy. Especially with Wednesday exams, my poor nails have been neglected. Today I have another excuse for the lack of pink, because I had my Nursing School Senior group picture today. The dress code was a black shirt and dark jeans, thus the black mani. I have to ask you all this because I'm not sure if I'm a little OCD or whatever, but I HATE dark clothes with dark jeans!!! If I wear a black shirt I go towards lighter wash jeans and the opposite with a white shirt I then will pick darker jeans. To solve my issue I wore a white cami to break it up and give some contrast. Am I crazy or do you all feel the same way?! Comment below!
Here are the flats I wore with my all dark attire! These are one of my favorite flats. I purchased them in the fall from Charming Charlie. I absolutely LOVE that store, it's like an accessory wonderland and everything is divided up by color. 
This picture makes my feet look crazy awkward, like my feet are opposite. yikes!
I used OPI - Metallic For Life & China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Let me know what you think. I'm loving gradient sparkles!! Do you? If you have a gradient mani you want to share post a picture to my Facebook page. I would love to see! =) Have a wonderful and chip-free day!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Your manicure is really pretty!! Love the gradient. I'm okay with a dark top and dark jeans. But I wear a lot of dark colors, so I may not be the best person for this one. Cute flats;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails look great, works with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I am in love with this look!!!! I really need to try this! I'm loving the shoes too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thank you, thank you!! i appreciate the wonderful feedback! i will be keeping an eye out for you to try this! ;)

      Delete
  4. love the flats!!! and the mani too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the whole glitter on black concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are fab, love the flats too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! these are definitely my "go-to" flats!

      Delete